Terms & Conditions
1. The rules of the saunabee online store apply when shopping at saunabee.
2. Saunabee may change the store rules at its discretion and without prior warning. When the customer shops in the store, the rules valid at the time of placing the order (indicated with the order) apply.
3. The customer is not given the opportunity to place an order for goods at saunabee if he is not familiar with the store's rules. In all cases, it is considered that the customer is familiar with the rules and agrees to them if, before ordering the goods, he confirms his agreement to the rules by pressing "I agree". In cases where the customer partially or completely disagrees with all or a certain part of the rules, he must not submit (refuse) the order, otherwise it is considered that the customer has familiarized himself with and unconditionally agreed with all the rules of the store.
4. saunabee is released from any responsibility in cases where losses arise because the customer, disregarding the recommendations given to him and his obligations, did not familiarize himself with the rules of the store, although he was given such an opportunity.
1. In order to order goods from the saunabee store, the customer must register on the saunabee website by entering his registration name and password or buy without registration. saunabee confirms that the fact of registration does not mean that information messages will be sent to the customer, except for those necessary for the order and delivery of goods. If the customer wishes to receive informational messages from saunabee, he is given the opportunity to choose to have such messages sent to him.
2. When the customer orders the goods, the customer's personal data necessary for the delivery of the goods must be specified: name; last name; the address to which the goods will be delivered; telephone number; other data necessary for delivery. saunabee confirms that such data will be used exclusively for the purposes of ordering and delivering goods. saunabee undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties, with the exception of saunabee partners providing goods delivery or other services related to the submission or fulfillment of the customer's order. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of the client's personal information to third parties shall be negotiated with the client in all cases. In all other cases, any client's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in the cases provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. When registering in the saunabee store and ordering goods, the customer undertakes to protect and not disclose his login data to anyone. At the same time, the customer confirms that he is of legal age and has the right to order goods in the saunabee store. In the event that the customer discloses his login data, saunabee is released from any related responsibility.
4. The customer, having familiarized himself with the rules, confirms that he is informed that while browsing the saunabee store, cookie files (files sent from the Internet server) will be placed on his computer.
5. saunabee confirms that it aims to use the most advanced technologies for the protection of customers' personal data.
III. Order submission procedure and conditions
1. After visiting the store's website, the customer selects products, and a shopping cart is formed based on his selection.
2. After forming the basket of goods, the customer must enter the data necessary for the delivery of the selected goods: his name, surname, address where the goods will be delivered, phone number and additional information that may be important for the delivery of the ordered goods. saunabee confirms that the data provided by the customer will be used exclusively for the purposes of selling and delivering goods, without violating the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania for the protection of personal data.
3. Next, the customer must choose one of the possible payment methods in the saunabee store (for more details, refer to section IV of the rules). At the same time, the delivery time of the goods can be selected from the available saunabee delivery time options, indicated in hourly intervals. The customer also confirms that he agrees to be at the specified address at the chosen or set time.
4. In the last window, all the data provided by the customer is generated, before confirming which the customer must make sure that the data provided is correct and meets his wishes. The customer has the opportunity to correct incorrect data before sending the order to saunabee. The customer is also given the opportunity to correct personal data necessary for the delivery of the goods after the order has been placed. The customer is not given the opportunity to confirm the order until he indicates that he is familiar with and agrees with the rules of the saunabee store. In the event that before the selection of goods the customer is not familiar with the store's rules, he must do so before confirming his order and the data provided in it.
5. After the customer confirms the order, it is sent to saunabee. The order is considered submitted from the moment it is received by saunabee At the same time, in such a case, it is considered that a contract has been concluded between the customer and saunabee . However, such an agreement is considered enforceable only from the moment when saunabee receives confirmation from the customer's chosen bank about payment for the delivered goods.
6. After the customer submits the order, the saunabee system automatically sends the customer an e-mail, which indicates the ordered goods and the data provided by the customer.
7. After saunabee receives a notification from the bank that the customer has made a payment order to purchase goods from the store, a notification is sent to the customer to the specified e-mail address. The moment of receiving the notification from the bank is considered the moment of the beginning of the execution of the contract between the client and saunabee.
8. The order submitted by the customer is stored in the saunabee database based on the requirements of the valid legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regarding the term of storage of such data.
9. In all cases, it is considered that the customer, by placing the order, is familiar with and unconditionally agrees with all the rules of the saunabee store, as well as with all other conditions specified in the order.
10. The contract is concluded and executed in the Lithuanian language.
IV. Warranty and product pricing
1. The characteristics of each product are generally indicated next to each product in the saunabee store.
2. saunabee indicates, and the customer confirms, that he is familiar with the fact that the goods, specified in the store, may not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the used monitor, in terms of their color, shape or other parameters. Also, the shape and appearance of the product packaging may differ from the one depicted in the saunabee store.
3. The customer agrees that when he submits an order in the store electronically, he undertakes to pay the price specified in the order for the goods.
4. Prices in the store and in the order are indicated in euros with VAT.
5. saunabee sells goods that meet the conditions stipulated in the order. In cases where the goods handed over to the customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer agrees to immediately notify saunabee by phone, and he undertakes to take all steps to eliminate existing defects, if such defects were caused by or on behalf of saunabee faults of acting third parties. saunabee within a reasonable period agreed with the customer, if the deficiencies are not eliminated, the customer has the right to defend his rights in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. saunabee obligations regarding goods:
6.1. In cases where a certain expiration date is determined for specific goods, saunabee undertakes to sell such goods to the customer in such a way that he is given a real opportunity to use the goods until the end of the expiration date.
6.2. saunabee undertakes to deliver goods of suitable quality and meeting the requirements stipulated in the order.
6.3. saunabee undertakes to provide the customer with the quantity of goods specified in the order. saunabee is not responsible in cases where the amount of goods transferred is not accurate due to the fact that the customer has incorrectly specified the data in the order placed on saunabee.
6.4. In all cases, saunabee provides the customer with an assortment of goods that meets the criteria specified in the order.
6.5. In cases where the order includes a certain set of items, saunabee undertakes to provide all the items included in the set of items.
6.6. The goods are delivered packed according to their nature in order to make the goods suitable for their intended use.
6.7. A 2-year warranty is provided for goods sold to individuals. Goods sold to legal entities have a 1-year warranty.
V. Payment procedure and terms
1. The customer pays for the ordered goods in one of the ways specified in the saunabee store: using his online bank or the mokejimai.lt system, by transfer to the saunabee bank account or by paying in cash with the courier upon delivery (Currently this payment method is not possible, sorry for the inconvenience).
2. The customer undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately, otherwise, he loses the right to make claims due to the violation of the terms of delivery of the goods, because according to the customer's order, the shipment of goods begins to be formed only after receiving payment for the goods at saunabee.
VI. Returning the goods
1. The customer is given the opportunity to replace the items transferred to him with other similar items of different dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness or to return the goods he does not like.
2. Such The customer can exercise this right within 14 days from the moment of handing over the goods to him (counting starts from the moment when the customer or another person responsible for him signs the order receipt sheet). This right of the customer is associated with the fact that the customer is dissatisfied with the dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness of the respective goods.
3. Exchange and return of goods are possible only when the goods being exchanged or returned meet the following requirements:
a) were not used;
b) were not damaged;
c) preserved consumer properties of the goods;
d) has not lost its commercial appearance.
e) each returned item is in its original and undamaged packaging.
f) the original labels (protective films, etc.) have not been removed from the goods.
Changes to the packaging, which are necessary to inspect the product, are not considered essential damage or loss of the product's appearance. In all cases, the goods must be returned in their original packaging, including the saunabee seal and stickers that have not been removed from the goods. When returning the goods, the customer must in all cases submit the purchase documents of the goods to saunabee.
4. Goods that cannot be returned:
the goods are manufactured according to the specifications specified by the user or clearly adapted to his personal needs;
goods perish quickly or have a short shelf life;
packaged goods are no longer suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and which were unpacked upon delivery (eg: protective masks, shields, etc.);
due to their nature, the goods are inseparably mixed with other items after delivery;
alcoholic beverages, the price of which is determined when concluding a purchase-sale agreement and can be delivered only after 30 days, and the actual value of the beverages depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the trader;
goods purchased with contracts where the consumer has made a specific request to the trader for a visit to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, in the event of such a visit, the trader provides additional services, other than those specifically specified by the user, or supplies additional goods, other than spare parts, necessary for maintenance or repair work, such additional services or goods shall be subject to the right of withdrawal;
packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that were unpackaged upon delivery;
newspapers, periodicals or magazines, excluding subscription contracts for such publications;
digital content not recorded on a physical medium is provided, if the provision has started with the user's explicit prior consent and acknowledgment that as a result he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
A complete list of goods that cannot be returned can be found in CK 6.228-10 d. 2. or here.
Important: the money for the goods will be returned to the bank account specified by you.
Within 14 days from the day of delivery of any purchase, you can:
1. Change to another size;
2. Change the product to another model;
3. To recover the money paid for the product.
Important information: When changing the product size or model, the product will be replaced within 5-15 days.
365 day money back guarantee
You can return a quality product within 365 calendar days and get back all the money you paid. Delivery costs to our warehouse and sending the goods to you are not reimbursed.
The returned item must be in its original, neat packaging. To inspect the product, you can cut the tapes used to close the package, but the package cannot be torn.
Tested or otherwise used products cannot be returned
The product must be undamaged by the Buyer.
In the event that the reason for the return of the product is inadequate quality, we undertake to replace the product of inadequate quality with a product of adequate quality at our own expense or return the money paid for the product;
The product must not have lost its commercial appearance (label intact, protective film not torn off, etc.) (this clause does not apply in the case of returning a defective product);
The returned item must be in the same package as the one received by the Buyer;
Money is returned only by transfer to the bank account specified by the customer.
The return of goods of suitable quality is carried out in accordance with the procedure provided by Articles 6.228-10 and 6.228-11 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
You fill out the return form, which you can find here: saunabee
• Package the item(s) and send them back to the same address as on the package.
• When returning or exchanging the product(s), we advise you to send it via Lithuanian Post, a registered parcel (then the post office will issue you a parcel number, which will allow you to see when the parcel will arrive at us, and you will be able to find the parcel if it gets lost in the search for the parcel number, postage is not refundable)
• We will refund the money you paid for the product(s) within 7 days of receiving the product.
Important information: If you paid for the product with a gift voucher or paid part of the purchase amount, the voucher and the additional amount paid will be returned. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Yeah If you return a product purchased during the promotion, the amount paid for the product will be returned to you (after the discount).
* If you refuse to wait for the ordered product, the money will be returned within 7 working days from the submission of the return form.
Items to be returned or exchanged must meet the following criteria:
* returned goods are the same set as received.
* the goods have not been used (worn, worn, etc.);
* the goods were not damaged;
* the returned goods are in the original and undamaged product and shipment packaging;
* the goods have retained their commercial appearance, the original labels have not been removed from them;
The return and exchange of purchased goods is carried out in accordance with the 2001 August 17 By order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania no. 258 "On approval of rules for sale of goods and provision of services when contracts are concluded using means of communication" and 2001 June 29 By order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania no. 217 "On approval of rules for return and exchange of items".
VII. Delivery of goods
1.Saunabee undertakes to deliver the goods to the customer within the period specified in the product menu, which ranges from 3 to 5 working days. The price of delivery throughout Lithuania is 1.75 eur per formed package. The customer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, saunabee undertakes to immediately contact the customer and coordinate the delivery of goods.
2. When ordering the goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods, choose the time of delivery of the goods (indicated by the time interval) and the person who will receive the goods.
3. The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he cannot accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the specified address and based on other data provided by the customer, the customer does not have the right to make any claims against saunabee regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
4. Goods ordered in the saunabee online store are delivered via Lithuanian Post.
5. saunabee is exempted from responsibility for the violation of the terms of delivery of goods in all cases, if the goods are not delivered to the customer or are delivered late due to the fault of the customer or circumstances beyond the control of the customer.
6. The customer must immediately inform saunabee by e-mail if the package is delivered in damaged, crumpled or otherwise damaged packaging; as well as in cases where the shipment contains non-ordered goods or an inappropriate quantity of such goods, an incomplete set of goods, goods of the wrong size or dimensions.
7. In cases where, after receiving the goods, the customer notices that the package does not contain the right set of goods or the delivered goods are not the right size, color or other dimensions, the customer must immediately inform saunabee about this.
VIII. Other provisions
1. All notifications to saunabee must be submitted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +37066834999.
2. The contract is concluded, executed and all communication between the client and saunabee takes place in the national language.
3. After concluding the contract, the customer has the right to withdraw from it within 7 working days without any additional conditions and without the obligation to indicate the reasons for such withdrawal. Such term begins to be calculated from the moment when the goods according to the contract (order) are handed over to the customer.
4. The customer can exercise this option only if the item (product) has not been damaged or the appearance of the item has not fundamentally changed, and it has not been used (changes in the packaging to the extent that they were necessary to inspect the item are not considered essential).
5. saunabee, no later than within 7 working days from the receipt of the customer's notice of withdrawal from the contract, undertakes to take the necessary steps in order to restore the situation to what it was before the conclusion of the contract.
6. The buyer has the right to use the non-judicial procedure for complaints and compensation for damages, when resolving disputes between the seller and the user. The buyer, who believes that his rights have been violated, must contact the seller in writing and outline his requirements no later than three months from the day of the violation. The seller must examine the request free of charge within 14 days at the latest and provide a detailed, motivated written answer based on documents. If the problem cannot be solved, the Buyer has the right to apply to the entity that resolves consumer disputes out of court (State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus g. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt) or to the court. Consumer disputes are resolved by the State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus st. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt. The buyer can submit requests or complaints on the electronic consumer dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.